Monday, February 18, 2008

Orientation Day

Finally "started" my uni life but its just orientation day. Well, met friends and had a rough overview of Monash. After some talk, got some light food to eat and was hanging out for a short while. I did a subject change because i just realise that my major was not suitable for clayton campus, if i so happen going to transfer which i don't think so. So i swap to an easier subject which is sufficient to get into other monash campus besides clayton.

Returned home after that, my day from lunch time become worst and worst. Well, misunderstanding and my impatientce causes all these dissaster to occur. Hate and anger are very powerful emotions. Well, i pray and hope that one day i'd be able to control those emotions better and better. Need more self control and sacrifice.....even though how hardened up and emotionless i maybe, there is someone special which still can make me feel so much, u know who u are bunny :) , thanks alot for advicing me and ur words of comfort. I really needed it...

At night which is around now, i had my final time table allocations for uni. It wasn't really nice, so i did some tweaking with it and came up with:

Monday 10am-3pm
Tuesday 10am-2pm
Wednesday 8am-11am
Thursday 10am-2pm
Friday *OffDay-No classes*

Now i'm quite happy with my timetable.... not too pack and not too empty for certain days, evenly balance. I need to have proper time management again this year... Planning and all.

No comments: