Sunday, February 17, 2008

New

After a year plus since i had my last blog. Now i'm gonna start this one here because i feel like it somehow. Just having a spot to let out my thoughts and a spot to share things with others. So, this is my new blog, i had deleted my old blog because it has memories which i wish to put behind me now.... so yeah, a fresh new start here for a "still brand new year 2008, sort of lol... 2 months passed still new".

I guess this year is only about to start for me as i will be starting my studies at Monash University on Monday the 18th of Feb. Orientation week, i hope i meet alot of old friends there so i feel more comfortable. There are already a few which i know, well its been a year plus since i left school, and college just ended last year. Now another new chapter which is the university life. I hope it wouldn't be so tough going for me. Pray that God will help me through and also give me enough time to spend with my special ones, my family members, friends, and leanne.

Well, today was a long long day, and i'm still up awake late. Have to sleep soon... there's one question going in my mind, why a sudden change? Everyone well almost everyone hates a sudden change to happen and even more, without an explanation that is rasional to ur mind..

Thats all about my first post... will try to be updated and not leave this blog dead...

No comments: