Thursday, February 21, 2008

Getting Things Done

Today is thursday and i have no activities going on at monash. However, i went to uni to get a couple of things done. LAN exemtion and photo id. Monash are very fussy about LAN exemtion, i dun know why, maybe these people have no other better things to do than to trouble students. So many things must be done in order for them to process the exemtion slip. Anyway, i've settled it already. Next is my student photo id. Well, waited for an hour plus, didn't expect many people today because there's nothing going on, but there are quite alot of people turned up for the photo session also, so the line was moderately long. Not too bad actually. I got my photo taken and my student card printed there and then. I didn't smile, maybe not happy or maybe i'm always like that. So well, thats for today. Tomorrow i have nothing, classes start on monday. byebye to my holidays..

No comments: